Information for new Arts Students at UFV
Congratulations on being admitted to the College of Arts!
2014 New Arts Student Slideshow PDF
This presentation will get you started. It will assist you to find your way around UFV, and prepare you to register for classes.
- Tour the UFV website at www.ufv.ca. Check out the Future UFV students page.
- Log on to myUFV to access on-line services, including course registration, e-mail, course materials, news, calendar, UFV announcements and more.
- Start using your MyUFV email account (firstname.lastname@example.org) now. All correspondence from UFV is sent to your account. If you need assistance, consult the FAQ or call UFV's Help Desk at: 604-864-4610.
- Review the Arts Programs at UFV
- Prepare for Registration
- Refer to Important Registration Dates to find out when registration times are available for the upcoming semester.
- On or after this date, you can find your registration time through myUFV.
- Use your UFV student ID and password to log in.
- Make the following selections:
- Student Information
- Check your registration time and eligibility
- Here are the new BA Admissions requirements and Arts Programs worksheets.
Not sure which classes to take?
Check out the 1st Year Study Themes. The classes are ideal for new students since
they don't require any prerequisites.
You may need our Step-by-step registration.
Sign up to work with a Peer Mentor
Peer Mentors are 3rd and 4th year Arts students who are trained to help you make a smooth transition to university life.
Learn more about the RBC Arts Peer mentorship program
Come in and talk to us!
Please free to Book an Appointment with an Arts Advisor to discuss this information.
Print out this form in preparation for your appointment.
The Arts Advice Centre at UFV:
Abbotsford Campus B249
We look forward to seeing you at UFV!