About the Upgrading and University Preparation (UUP) Assessment
The UUP Assessment is FREE and is administered by the Upgrading and University Preparation Department. UUP Department assessment and orientation sessions are offered at all four UFV campuses.
Students are encouraged to take the two components (English & Math) of the assessment, but if you only need to upgrade one subject, you may take the relevant component only. Since the UUP assessment covers grades 0-12, there is help available for everyone.
For more information about the dates, times, and locations of the UUP Assessment, visit www.ufv.ca/uup/About_the_UUP_Assessment.htm.
About the UUP Department
The UUP Department offers courses for students who would like to...
- Upgrade their reading, writing, mathematics, and science skills (basic literacy to Grade 12)
- Upgrade their employment and computer skills
- Complete the courses needed to enter programs at UFV or other institutions
- Earn a Grade 12 completion (BC Adult Dogwood diploma)
- Prepare for the General Educational Development (GED) high school equivalency test
- Prepare for UFV placement tests
For more information about the UUP Department visit www.ufv.ca/uup or contact one of the following to make an appointment:
Abbotsford UUP Office
Chilliwack UUP Office
Hope UUP Office
604-869-9991 (Ext. 3779)
Mission UUP Office