Steps to gaining acceptance
- Read this web site carefully and completely, and discuss the program with your parents.
- Attend a seminar (check the seminar schedule or call the office at 0172-499-2400 for the next seminar date).
- Call 0172-499-2400 to book a one-on-one counselling session if you have more questions. Counselling sessions are offered by appointment only. Please call the office to confirm your appointment, bring your parents or guardians, and arrive on time for the meeting.
- Submit your application form, fee, and photographs (accepted year-round).
- Submit original Class 12 marks sheet once available (usually near the end of May).
If you meet minimum requirements, you’ll receive an acceptance package on the spot. Those who don’t, will be interviewed and may require additional assessment.
- Pay program and textbook fees once you receive your acceptance letter. Once your fees are paid, your seat is guaranteed.
- Prepare yourself to start the FIBA (Foundation in Business Administration) program in July.