• B.C. secondary school graduation and
Note: This is a rigorous program. Students need to be physically, emotionally, and financially prepared before beginning.
1. Submit the application fee along with your UCFV application for admission form to the Admissions and Records (A&R) office. Application forms are available from any A&R or Student Services office. You can also print an application form from our website at www.ufv.ca/ar, or you can apply directly through the internet at www.pas.bc.ca. See the Program Charts for a complete list of application dates and general information.
Additional documents required for a complete application:
2. You will be advised of the date of the next assessment.
3. After the assessment, either your name will be placed on the wait list, or you will be referred for upgrading and later reassessment.
4. When a seat is available, you will be notified.
For more information, contact the program head at 604-854-4559, (Abbotsford), or 604-792-0025, local 4559 (Chilliwack).
Basis for admission decision
Applicants who meet the entrance requirements will be admitted in order of their application date. This date is set when an application, all required documentation, and the application fee have been submitted.
See the Fees and Other Costs section.
Be prepared to spend an additional $650 on books, supplies, printing, parking fare, etc. Financial aid may be available through the Financial Aid and Awards office at any UCFV campus.
The Applied Business Technology program is a full-time, 24-week program, which includes three weeks of work experience. It is anticipated that there will be two intakes a year, probably September and January.
After completing the Applied Business Technology certificate, students may choose one of the eight-week specialty certificate options to enhance their job skills/ marketability. Courses will run only if enrolment meets minimum class size requirements.
These options (Word Processing Specialist or Bookkeeping Specialist) are available for an additional fee after the basic Applied Business Technology certificate has been completed. Call the program head for details.
For complete details on courses see the course descriptions section.
Contact the program head for more information at 604-854-4559.
Calendar Home | Program Index | Course Descriptions | Schedule of Events | UCFV Home | UCFV A-Z | Apply Now | Contact Us
Copyright © University College of the Fraser Valley (UCFV), 33844 King Road, Abbotsford, BC, Canada, V2S 7M8