Campus Card

Get a residence card

Welcome to Baker House

Once you arrive at Baker House, you will receive a temporary move-in card which is valid during the move-in period only. As soon as you have moved into Residence, please go directly to the card office for your permanent cards. Baker House residents receive two cards, a UFV Campus Card, and a Resident Card. Bring your temporary move-in card. Before you go to the card office, make sure you:

  • Are enrolled in at least one class in the current semester
  • Provide a valid government issued ID such as a driver’s license, or passport
  • A $25 replacement fee applies for lost move-in cards and is payable to Residence Services

Residence card features

Your residence card is the key to your new home and provides access to:

  • Use of the communal kitchen
  • Signing out materials from the front desk
  • Student Activity Centre
  • Residence ID

Your residence card is not your campus card.

*Residents must load their card with Cascade Cash to access the laundry machines. Each laundry transaction costs $1.25 per wash and $1.25 per dry cycle.

Information for:

Contact Us