Campus Card

Get an Employee Card

Your employee card is your key to your workplace. Your employee card is your door access card, University ID, library card and Cascade Cash. It even provides you access to the Student Activity Centre gyms and the campus shuttle between Chilliwack, Abbotsford and Langley.

To renew your expired campus card visit the campus card office. Your old card will be confidentially shredded, you will receive a new updated card and your Cascade Cash will be transferred.

*Security requires ID when you work outside of regular operating hours


Ensure UFV Human Resources has your legal name on file

To check or change your legal name, please contact a member of the Human Resources team.


Have your employee number ready

Your employee number was assigned to you when you accepted your employment offer at UFV. If you were a UFV student prior to employment at UFV, your student number is your employee number. If you are unsure what your employee number is, please contact a member of the Human Resources team.


Provide valid government issued photo ID

Approved identification methods include:

  • Drivers's licenses
  • BC identification cards
  • BC Services cards
  • Status cards
  • Permanent Residency cards
  • Nexus cards
  • Passports

Temporary license papers issued by ICBC are not accepted forms of ID. When you receive your license, please visit the Campus Card office.

If you need to obtain government issued ID visit your local ICBC Licensing office for a BCID card or a BC Services card.


Visit the Campus Card office in the SUB (Student Union Building)

Bring your government issued ID during our open hours to S1101 on the Abbotsford campus. Your photo will be taken and you will receive your new campus card.
Campus card services are also available at the Chilliwack Education Park campus in the library half-hour after opening until half-hour before closing.
Campus card services are also available at the Hope Centre campus during regular office hours.


Handle with care

If your card is lost, stolen, or damaged, visit the Campus Card office, Abbotsford campus, building S, room 1101 for a replacement card; no fees apply.

Information for:

Contact Us