Medical Office Assistant
The Medical Office Assistant certificate program is an intensive 400-hour program designed to prepare individuals for employment as a Medical Office Assistant in medical clinics, hospitals, and specialist practices in both public and private sectors.
We are now accepting applications for this program, which has an anticipated start date of February 2013.
|Duration || || Campus|| ||Status |
| 5 Months Full-Time|| || Clearbrook|| || Accepting Applications for February 2013|
What do I need to get in?
As a candidate for this program, students must meet the following entrance requirements:
For complete details, contact Heather Chapman at 604-864-4626, or 1-888-504-7441, local 4626, or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Grade 12 or equivalent
- strong English written and verbal skills and a CS English Assessment
- 30 wpm verified typing speed
- willingness to undergo a criminal record check
- successful interview with the program instructor(s) in which personal suitability will be assessed
- personal suitability — recommended skills and attributes
- patience and composure under stress
- concern for the welfare of others
- ability to work under close direction as part of a health care team
- communication and people skills
Last updated July 2012