Top 10 reasons to study criminology at UFV
- Highly qualified professors whose main focus is teaching
- Small class sizes
- Great support systems for students (course planning, counseling, advising, activities)
- The opportunity to ladder your Criminal Justice diploma into a Bachelor of Arts (Criminal Justice) degree at the third-year level
- A healthy balance between applied skills training and theoretical studies
- A well-rounded curriculum that includes criminology, psychology, sociology, communications, humanities, forensic science and electives
- Modern computer labs with Internet access
- A spring semester in May and June
- Practicum placements that offer practical experience and connections in the field
- A research lab offering students the opportunity to assist on research in different areas of the criminal justice system
Apply early to save your seat.
International students are also welcome to apply.