What can the Disability Resource Centre do for me?
The Disability Resource Centre strives to provide services to students with a disability in a manner that provides fairness to students and allows them to become fully involved in the academic process. Our services can include:
- Ordering of educational materials in alternate format, this includes electronic formats
- Disability-related accommodations for exams
- Arranging classroom accommodations such as: note taking assistance, interpreters, and special chairs
- Information on applying for disability-related educational funding
- Help in applying for funding on disability-related assistive technology*
* The Disability Resource Centre can help you to apply for technological aids that can assist you in overcoming disability-related barriers. For more information on assistive technology programs, please go to http://www.at-bc.ca/