ETS offers a full range of video production services, from simple lecture recordings to edited productions complete with titling, music and effects.Our experienced videographers can work in both standard and high-definition formats, and can deliver productions on DVD, videotape, or encoded for streaming on the Web.
All video production is subject to materials charges (e.g. videotape, discs, copyright-cleared music). Depending on the event, there may also be labour charges. There is generally no labour charged for production that is considered to be instructional (i.e. for use in online, hybrid or classroom courses).
A minimum of one week notice prior to the event is required for any video production services. Complicated, edited productions can take several months to complete.
ETS can encode your video and/or audio for delivery via UFV's streaming media server. Content can be streamed on-demand (user can view the content at a time of their choosing) or live (content will be streamed in real-time -- similar to watching a live television program). Please note that live events require at least one-week's notice for us to accommodate you.
An example of streaming video can be viewed here: Thank You
Please note the following:
- For media that is not UFV property we will require written permission from the copyright holder before we can encode it for streaming.
- Any tapes, discs or memory cards submitted for streaming must be clearly labeled with:
- Course/section number
- Instructor's name
- Date of recording
- For media that is of a temporary nature (e.g. class presentation videos for student review) please also provide the date when the media may be removed from the streaming server
- We can accept material for streaming in the following formats:
- SD memory card (AVC/AVCHD files)***
- MiniDV videotape
- VHS/SVHS videotape
- Audio cassette or CD
- Digital file
***All ETS rental camcorders utilize SD cards to record high-definition video. This is the preferred format. Streaming jobs sumitted on SD cards will experience the shortest turnaround.
Video conferencing is available at Abbotsford campus for internal clients only at this time. There will be no public access until further notice. Video conferencing is offered during regular ETS hours, Monday through Thursday 8:00 am - 7:00 pm, and Fridays from 8:00 am - 4:00 pm, free of charge. For after hours and weekend conferencing charges will apply. Minimum of 5 days required to stage video conferencing.
- travel costs
- hotel and restaurant bills
- lost work
- organizing it all
For more information please contact ETS at 604.854.4546 or email@example.com