The Mother Heart of God
20 January 2014 - 20 January 2014
Religious Studies presents
Trudy Beyak speaking on “The Mother Heart of God”
7 – 8:30 Pm
UFV Theatre B101
Have you ever wondered what God is like? For more than 5,000 years, scholars focused on the fatherly qualities of God, but did they miss the maternal side?
What is it about this issue that triggers such controversy?
After a near-death experience, Trudy Beyak, an award-winning journalist, pursued a spiritual investigation. With pen and notebook in hand, researching the Scriptures and interviewing more than 50 leading scholars and celebrities, from North America to the Middle East, including:
• Dr. Raymond Damadian, inventor of the MRI machine.
• Ruth Graham, and Ravi Zacharias, a spiritual speaker to the United Nations.
• The Vatican and various respected Catholic scholars.
• Della Reese, co-star of the popular television show Touched by an Angel.
• Rabbi Laura Duhan Kaplan, former U.S. Professor of the Year.
What began as global investigation ended up being a powerful spiritual experience!
Compelling and informative, THE MOTHER HEART OF GOD, Unveiling the Mystery of the Father’s Maternal Love, reveals ground-breaking evidence from the Bible to answer the most serious spiritual questions being asked by millions of people around the globe. Is there a “disconnect” today with God’s paternal male image? Does God have both a masculine and a feminine nature? Or is God beyond gender?
For more information, see www.themotherheartofgod.com