UFV Theatre Auditions
11 October 2013 - 11 October 2013
UFV Theatre Auditions for Romeo and Juliet
Fri Oct 11 4PM – 7PM
Sat Oct 12 4PM – 7PM
Audition for UFV Theatre’s third mainstage production, Romeo and Juliet directed by Paul Gélineau (March 5 – 23, 2014). Auditions must be booked in advance by contacting 604.795.2814 or email@example.com. You will be asked to read a short scene from the play. Those auditioning should note that call back auditions are on Sunday, October 13 at 6PM. Auditions open to all. Please note that preference in casting is given to currently registered UFV Theatre students.
On the day of your audition:
- Arrive at least 20 minutes prior to your scheduled audition time.
- Your audition will be located in the performance theatre in Building D at the Chilliwack North (Yale Road) Campus. Parking is free.
- When you arrive at the theatre lobby, you will check in with the stage manager, fill out an audition form, and receive the scene you will be reading.
- You will read a short scene from the play with one other person.
- Before your audition you will fill out a UFV audition form. This will provide the director with information about your performance background and your schedule.
- Please come prepared by having acquired a familiarity with the play and the characters.
- Comfortable clothing and a water bottle is recommended.
You will be auditioning for Director and UFV sessional faculty member, Paul Gélineau. For information about Paul and the Stage and Film Combat course that he will be instructing, please click here. To view the UFV Theatre department Casting Policy, please click here.
Join us for UFV Theatre’s 2013/2014 Season
Tickets at 604-795-2814 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Theatre at UFV