CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
Students/schools have until Monday, February 25, 2013 to register projects for the Fraser Valley Regional Science Fair. Please ensure that school science fairs are held early enough to allow sufficient time to identify and register those projeccts which will be moving on to the regional fair.
Registration fees & participant signature forms
- For your registration to be accepted and considered complete, we must receive your cheque and Release of Information consent (Participant Signature) form.
- Entry fees for the fair are $15 per student, up to and including a single project done by three students. A single project submitted by a class will be assessed a fee of $45.
Cheques should be made payable to Fraser Valley Regional Science Fair and sent to:
Maureen Smart, Senior Administrative Assistant
c/o Clayburn Middle School, 35139 Laburnum Ave., Abbotsford, BC , V2S 8N3
- For more information, please contact Mrs. Smart at 604-504-7007.
Please check the website 48 hours after registration closes to see whether your project has been accepted for the Fraser Valley Regional Science Fair.
Please note the following:
- each student will require an e-mail address to complete his/her registration.
- Complete only one registration form for each project.
- For class projects (K to Grade 6 only), please enter the teacher's name under "Student #1," followed by the number of students in the class. For example, "Mrs. Tracey, 35 students".
- For Special Awards nominations, please check the criteria very carefully, as outlined via the Regional and Provincial Awards buttons/links.
- Students may only nominate themselves for a maximum of two Special Awards per project.
For more information, or if you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org