PHYSICS EXCELLENCE ANNUAL SCHOLARSHIP - BEST 3rd YEAR STUDENT
AMOUNT: $500 annually in the form of UFV tuition payments
AVAILABLE TO: UFV 3rd year students
- Highest average percentage in all Physics courses 300 and above
- Must be a 3rd year student (defined as a 3rd year student the year after they are a 2nd year student)
- Must do a minimum of two 3rd year Physics courses in an academic year.
- Must be a full-time student (9 credits per semester of 18 credits per year).
- Award recipient will be chosen in May, and the award will be made the following September.
APPLICATION PROCEDURE: The recipient will be recommended by the Physics Department (no application necessary)