JEN SIMPSON MEMORIAL ENDOWMENT LEADERSHIP AWARD IN ATHLETICS
1. A deserving student athlete. Preference given to a Varsity member of the Rowing Team.
2. CIS/UFV minimum
3. Leadership component: On the team, in the Athletic program and the community.
- 2.0 GPA for returning students
- minimum of 18 credit hours (9 credits per semester)
4. Eligible to compete in fall term *
SELECTION PROCEDURE: Recipient will be nominated by the Athletic Department
DEADLINE: May 10
* A coach cannot give this award to a student athlete who is not eligible to compete in September/October. (i.e. This may include a transfer from another institution who must sit out until January).