MINERVA FOUNDATION FOR BC WOMEN ANNUAL SCHOLARSHIP
AMOUNT: $2,500 (funds awarded as a tuition credit - split between the fall and winter semester)
AVAILABLE TO: To be eligible for this award, a recipient must be:
- a female BC resident
- demonstrate academic proficiency
- demonstrate community engagement
- be enrolled full-time in one of the programs at UFV
- meet at least one of the following criteria:
- a single mother advancing their education,
- a mature woman retraining for a return to the workforce after a long absence,
- a woman in non-traditional fields of study,
- an immigrant, aboriginal, or a woman with disabilities who need assistance in overcoming educational barriers.
HOW TO APPLY: Application forms for this scholarship is available on-line at MyUFV. Log into MyUFV, click on Student Information, then the tab for Financial Aid.
DEADLINE: May 10.
If selected the recipient must sign The Minerva Foundation For BC Women Consent Form and be willing to be publicly acknowledged and share story.