FACULTY SABBATICAL LEAVE APPLICATION
Below is a list of the documents required to complete the Faculty Sabbatical Leave Application process. All sections may be completed in digital format and later printed and signed to produce the final application package for submission.
- APPLICANT: download and complete Faculty Sabbatical Leave Application Form
- Deliver a signed hard copy to Department Head/Director
(DUE: October 5, 2014)
- DEPARTMENT HEAD/DIRECTOR : complete Department Head/Director Comments section of Faculty Sabbatical Leave Application Form (page 4)
- Attach Department Head/Director Comments to application and deliver signed hard copy to Dean
(DUE: October 17, 2014)
- DEAN: complete Dean Comments section of Faculty Sabbatical Leave Application Form (page 5)
- Attach Dean Comments to application and return signed hard copy to applicant
- APPLICANT: Deliver signed hard copy to Human Resources
(DUE: October 31, 2014)
Review of sabbatical applications will normally be completed by January 31, 2015
. JPDC may contact the individual for further clarification before completing the review of the application. Notifications come to the department and individual by email.
Should you have any questions or concerns, please refer to the Faculty Sabbatical Leave Application Handbook or contact Christina Appleton, by email or by phone at 604.504.7441 local 5133.
◄ FACULTY SABBATICAL LEAVE PROCEDURES