Frequently asked questions

I am currently studying at a Canadian high school/post-secondary. Do I still need to provide an English language test score?

No, if you have taken English 12 or a transferrable first-year English course from a recognized Canadian post-secondary institution, then you do not need to provide an additional English language test score with your application.

<< Previous | 

Back to Application and admission FAQ

UFV's main FAQ


Open new doors

A one-year post-degree certificate can make you stand out in the marketplace and position you for rapid career growth.

Learn more

Twitter Facebook Linkedin Flikr UFV on Google+ YouTube goUFV