Microsoft Home Use Program (HUP)
As a UFV employee, you are eligible to purchase the latest Microsoft Office Professional for home use at a substantially reduced price.
Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, OneNote, Linc, Publisher, InfoPath, Access
- You are entitled to 1 license per Home Use.
- Choose either Office Professional Plus OR Office for MAC.
- The license is good for two installs allowing employees with a home pc and a laptop to install on both.
How do I qualify to purchase?
Your UFV employee email address and program code are required to download this software. To obtain the program code, log into myUFV, choose the Employee Services tab and go to Employee Offers.
Note: For home users with broadband or dial-up, you have the option of ordering Backup DVD.
HUP Common Questions and Answers
The Home Use Program is not supported by the UFV IT Services department.
For any Home Use Program questions, please see the following Help Desk numbers/links:
Order Support by Digital River for issues with your HUP order, please call:
- 1-877-237-3165 (Toll free for customers calling within Canada)
- 08:00 - 20:00 Central Standard Time, Monday - Friday
- For additional language support, click here.
- Email support accessible here: Response time is between 24 – 48 hours
For employees using Office Professional Plus Home Use Program software, 90 day no-charge telephone support (starting from the day you activate the program) is available in Canada by calling: 1 (800) 668-7975