ETS (Educational Technology Services)
- For detailed ETS information, help and support go to www.ufv.ca/ets
- ETS in Abbotsford: Inside the Peter Jones Learning Commons (G Building) phone: 604-854-4546
- ETS in Chilliwack Education Park: Inside Learning Commons and then inside the Library phone: 604-702-2617
ETS offers students and employees a variety of easily accessible educational technologies and equipment for producing and enhancing classroom presentations and course assignments:
- Video room for recording and viewing video files. Please bring your own blank DVDs to record your own video session.
- Audio visual equipment includes COW (portable computer and projection unit for use in classroom), Data Projector, Portable Projector Screen, Digital Video Camera System/Tripod, Digital Still Camera, 35mm Still Camera Still Camera, Tripod Video Tripod, Wireless Presenter, Laser Pointer, PA System (includes 2 mics), TV/VHS/DVD Player CD Player, Teleconferencing Phone, Audio Cassette Recorder Digital Audio Recorder, PZM Microphone, Slide Projector, Overhead Projector, Flip Chart/White Board, Document Camera, Wireless Microphone, and WebCams
- NOTE: Faculty can book media equipment online; students must visit ETS in person to book media equipment and will need a valid instructor or staff signature before equipment can be released.
- Online reporting form for reporting faulty media equipment
- ETS Workshops in PowerPoint, presentation techniques, video production, scanner/digital imaging, ETS tour, Theatre operations
- UFV television channel (Channel 80) for airing your announcements
- Video and production services such as recording lectures and editing productions, streaming media, and video conferencing
- Teaching & Learning Centre and UFV Online support services
- eRooms Support - classrooms supported with computer and audio/visual equipment