Ordering Books from Outlook Online (Electronic Library Network)
UFV students and faculty may order interlibrary loans online from the Outlook Online. Outlook Online lists the material held by B.C. university, college, public and institute libraries. To find Outlook Online, click on "Other Libraries" from the library homepage
- Click on "Search Outlook Online"
- In "Search by" drop box select Title, Author or Subject and search for book you require
- Click on desired title from result list
- Scroll down to see which libraries own it
- If any of the listed libraries shows ILL Lender you may request an ILL
- Click on the green "Request This Item" button (top right corner)
- Fill in online form (note the following:)
Leave "Type of Request" as "Borrow"
Type ufv in password field
Please provide your course name/number and campus pickup location
Click on "Submit"
1. Videos may not be ordered online from the ELN Media Cat.
2. For ILL requests, please us this form
Revised: March 1, 2010/dc