Using "Where Can I Get This?"
UFV students and employees may order journal articles and books electronically from most of our licensed research databases, using the "Where Can I Get This?" link:
- Search for articles on your topic in the research database
- Display your search results
- Click on "Where Can I Get This?" This will tell you if the article is...
- If the article is not available in full text or at UFV, you have the option to Check other libraries, then request this item
- Fill out the online form and click "Send Request"- you will receive an email message when your item is ready for pickup
- Special note for online students: If you are unable to travel to campus on campus because of distance or other special circumstances, choose "Online Student" as your pickup location; the item will be mailed to your home address.
- If there is no "Where Can I Get This?" link available, you can fill out an interlibrary loan form online to request the item.
Revised December 7, 2009 cb