LIBIT Fees & Costs
General Fees and Costs
Please see the University Calendar for information regarding general fees and costs.Course fees are established by the institution, incorporating tuition and ancillary fees. You generally base your tuition costs on a three credit course as this reflects the structure of most LIBIT courses
The costs of the program will vary according to whether you are taking full or part time studies. Although costs vary according to the nature of individual courses, consider the following when preparing a budget for the program:
- $50 to $150 per course for textbooks and related supplies.
- $20 - $30 per course for paper and ink for online courses.
- $5 - $25 per course for photocopying.
- LIBT 161 (formerly part of LIBT 160), which includes field trips, will incur transportation and other costs.
- LIBT 265 (formerly part of LIBT 160), which includes practicum, will incur transportation costs.
Please contact the Student Financial Aid department in the Student Services office if you require information about student loans, grants, and work/study opportunities. Also check out our Scholarship quicklist for just some of the awards you could qualify for