UFV parking regulations are enforced and compliance is required at all times.
- Park in designated lots and stalls. See campus parking maps for Abbotsford and Canada Education Park.
- Pay for daily parking at the meters or pay by phone. Failure to do so could result in a violation and/or tow.
- Clearly display UFV permits. Failure to do so could result in a violation and/or tow.
- Student e-permit and UFV permits are valid at Abbotsford campus and Canada Education Park campus
- Daily pay parking does not allow in-out privileges on campus or between Abbotsford campus and Canada Education Park campus
- Do not park in a fire lane, impede traffic flow, or park in visitor, disabled, or service stalls when loading or unloading a vehiicle. Doing so could result in a violation and/or tow.
- Accumulating a fourth parking violation (unpaid) may result in a vehicle tow. Pay violations within 7 days and pay $16.80, or wait and pay $39.20
- For violation enquiries or disputes contact Impark
- Student e-permits and UFV permits are not valid on city streets, or at AESC's Student/Public Early Bird and Overflow parking lots