Purchase a student e-permit online at myUFV by choosing the Campus Life tab
- e-permits are available for weekly, monthly and semester (16-week) durations
- One licence plate per e-permit can be registered
- A valid credit card is required
- A physical permit will not be issued. The licence plate becomes the e-permit.
- Park only in designated student lots. See campus parking maps for Abbotsford or Canada Education Park.
- e-permits are valid on Abbotsford campus and Canada Education Park campus
- e-permits are not valid on city streets, or at AESC's Student/Public Early Bird and Overflow parking lots
e-Permit Parking Rates
- $12.00 per week
- $40 per 4 weeks
- $80 per 8 weeks
- $150 per 16 weeks
If an e-permit doesn't fit your needs, please purchase daily pay parking at the meter�or pay by phone.
Purchase an employee permit online at myUFV by choosing the Human Resources tab.
Employee permits are available to permanent and temporary employees including sessional instructors.
- Two licence plates per permit can be registered
- Park only in designated lots. See campus parking maps for Abbotsford or Canada Education Park.
- Employee permits are valid on Abbotsford campus and Chilliwack campus
- Employee permits are not valid on city streets, or at AESC's Student/Public Early Bird and Overflow parking lots
Auxiliary or hourly employees and contracted services employees may purchase employee permits from Facilities Services in room B150 on the Abbotsford campus Monday through Friday 8:00 am-4:30 pm.