What to Bring to UFV Baker House
Our Move In Checklist is a general overview of items that typically are used in a residence room. We recommend waiting until you move-in and meet your roommate to determine who might bring certain items due to space and economic considerations. This is not an all-inclusive list; if you are unsure about an item, please contact email@example.com.
What NOT to Bring to UFV Baker House
Here are a few items that are not allowed in the residence halls or they are already provided.
- Halogen lights, including lava lamps
- Toaster ovens
- Grills with an open heat element
- Telephone (provided)
- Hot plates; including induction
- Oil-less fryers (i.e. Big Boss)
- Hoover Boards
- Space heaters
- Microwaves (provided)
- Iron & ironing board (provided in laundry rooms)
- Wifi routers (provided)