Note: The Baker House residence is currently full for the 2014/15 Academic Year. If you would like to be placed on the waitlist, please submit an application and pay the $50 application fee. Students will be waitlisted in the order that their application fee is received.
New Residents - How to Apply
1. Register or Log In to the Residence Portal, our online application system.
2. Complete the online Application Form
3. Pay the $50 Application Fee online by credit card (Visa, MasterCard, JBC or AMX)
4. Submit your application online and wait to hear from the Residence Services Office.
5. Eligible applicants will receive by email a Room Offer Acceptance Agreement (ROAA).
6. Within TWO WEEKS of receiving your ROAA, pay the $500.00 Room Offer Acceptance Fee (ROAF) online via the Residence Portal.
7. Pay your Residence Fees through the Residence Portal BEFORE you move into Baker House.
Academic Year First Installment Residence Fees are due: July 31st
Summer Residence Fees are due: April 30th
8. Be sure to complete your Residence Portal profile by August 1st (Academic term only) so that we can match you with the best possible roommate!
9. On Move-In Day, move in and enjoy your new home!
Academic Year Move In Date - International Students: August 24th, 2014
Academic Year Move In Date: August 27th, 2014
Summer Move In Date: May 6th, 2014