Let Us Be Your Student's Home Away From Home
Living on campus at UFV means small communities of primarily first-year students living, working, studying, and socializing together. Your student will feel supported as they develop skills, gain information, and access many of the resources on the UFV campus.
- Did you know that students who live in Residence do better academically? Check out the other ways students benefit from living on campus here.
- How much will it cost? Find out here.
- Interested in purchasing a meal plan? Click here for more information.
- Need to know how to apply? Find out here.
- If you have any other questions or concerns - please contact us, we'd be happy to help!
Do you have more questions? Check out UFV's Family Resources page.
Interested in coming to a UFV Parent's Orientation? Click here for more information.
Please be aware that we are not able to give out information about our residents to anyone, not even family members. Personal resident information in possession of Residence Services will not be released to persons outside the University administration, including family members or friends, without the written consent of the resident, unless permitted or required by law.