Why should I attend New Student Orientation?
This event is your opportunity to…
• hear from many UFV staff and faculty about the abundant courses and services available to you.
• get a tour of the campus from one of our knowledgeable Student Life Ambassadors (your fellow students).
• ask any questions you may have, no matter how big or small.
• connect with other students and make some new friends!
• get involved in student clubs and associations, among other activities on campus
• enjoy free food!
• win prizes…
What can I expect at New Student Orientation?
This year, new students will have a chance to participate and connect with peers who are in the same program/career path. Networking is essential! You will be assigned to different colored teams and have a chance to meet current students who are studying in your program.
Click here to see the list of UFV programs and which color your program has been assigned
Prizes will be given away to those wearing the colors – make sure your color is visible and be creative. Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you are not sure which color group you are a part of.