TEP Information Sessions
Are you thinking about a teaching career? If you are in your first, second, or third year of your undergradute program and you are thinking of entering the Teacher Education Program at UFV, we recommend that you attend one of the TEP Seminars.
- Find out if you are cut out for a teaching career in elementary, middle, or secondary school
- Learn about the educational pathways available at UFV
- Learn about academic requirements and relevant extra-curricular experience
- Hear about certification requirements in BC
- Discover career prospects
TEP for Elementary/Middle School Teachers
||12:00 - 1:30pm
||2:00 - 3:30pm
TEP for Secondary School Teachers
|| September 14
|| 9:30 - 11am
|| October 20
|| 11:00 - 12:30pm
(all of the above room numbers refer to the Abbotsford campus)
Sign up for an info session now.
If you are interested in becoming a teacher, you are strongly advised to attend a TEP Seminar or make a one-on-one appointment with the TED Advisor.
Attention September 2017 applicants
On December 5th, we are offering an optional application seminar for the 2017 intake. This will take place in room D138 at 4pm. This session is only intended for the elementary and secondary applicants to the 2017 cohort and will cover the detailed admissions processes.
For other interested students, it is recommended to attend a TED Info sessions early in your career planning.
To sign up for any of these sessions, please call 1-888-504-7441 local 4700.