Auditions for A Christmas Carol (December 10 – 21, 2014) will be held Tuesday August 26, 2014 and Wednesday, August 27, 2014 4 pm - 7:30 pm.
Please come prepared by having acquired a familiarity with the play and the characters. Comfortable clothing and a water bottle is recommended.
To book an audition time, please call 604-795-2814 or email email@example.com
New Audition date: Wednesday, September 3rd 4pm - 6:30pm
Those auditioning on August 26 & 27 should note that call backs (second auditions) will be held on Thursday, September 4, 2014 4:30pm - 6:30pm.
On the day of your audition:
- Arrive at least 20 minutes prior to your scheduled audition time.
- Your audition will be located in the performance theatre in Building D at the Chilliwack North (Yale Road) Campus. Parking is free.
- When you arrive at the theatre lobby, you will check in with the stage manager, fill out an audition form, and receive the scene you will be reading.
- You will read a short scene from the play with one other person.
- Before your audition you will fill out a UFV audition form. This will provide the director with information about your performance background and your schedule.
- Please come prepared by having acquired a familiarity with the play and the characters.
- Comfortable clothing and a water bottle is recommended.
You will be auditioning for Director and UFV sessional faculty member, Paul Gélineau. For information about Paul and the Stage and Film Combat course that he will be instructing, please click here.
View the UFV Theatre Casting Policy