Auditions for Romeo and Juliet (March 5 – 23, 2014) will be held October 11, 2013 and Saturday, October 12, 2013 4 pm - 7 pm.
Please come prepared by having acquired a familiarity with the play and the characters. Comfortable clothing and a water bottle is recommended.
To book an audition time, please call 604-795-2814 or email email@example.com
Those auditioning on October 11 & 12 should note that call backs (second auditions) will be held on Sunday, October 13, 2013 6 pm - 9 pm.
On the day of your audition:
- Arrive at least 20 minutes prior to your scheduled audition time.
- Your audition will be located in the performance theatre in Building D at the Chilliwack North (Yale Road) Campus. Parking is free.
- When you arrive at the theatre lobby, you will check in with the stage manager, fill out an audition form, and receive the scene you will be reading.
- You will read a short scene from the play with one other person.
- Before your audition you will fill out a UFV audition form. This will provide the director with information about your performance background and your schedule.
- Please come prepared by having acquired a familiarity with the play and the characters.
- Comfortable clothing and a water bottle is recommended.
You will be auditioning for Director and UFV sessional faculty member, Paul Gélineau. For information about Paul and the Stage and Film Combat course that he will be instructing, please click here.
View the UFV Theatre Casting Policy