Scheduling principles and rules
The objectives in documenting scheduling principles are to:
- Introduce a transparency to the scheduling process.
- Ensure a common understanding of assumptions and processes.
Progress in developing principles and rules
- Second draft reviewed by TTAC, 18-Feb-2008
- Draft sent to department heads and deans for comment
- Comments reviewed by TTAC, 17-Mar-2008
- Third draft posted on web site for comment, 24-March-2008
- Recommended to VP Academic and deans, 20-May-2008
Responsibilities of timetabling participants (department heads and the scheduling office) are being considered at TTAC.
Document drafts (as of 20-May-08)
Timetabling definitions and principles (pdf)
Timetabling rules (pdf)
Timetabling for department heads (pdf)
Please send your comments or suggestions to Bill Cooke.