UFV is committed to excellence through professional graduate programs that serve the diverse needs of the Fraser Valley region and beyond. As a regionally based university, UFV places paramount priority on students and their learning needs and goals.
• Master of Arts in Criminal Justice
• Master of Social Work
Building on skills developed at the undergraduate or graduate degree level, these programs help professionals advance their careers. Varied delivery methods allow students to continue their regular employment while earning a valuable credential. Certificates may transfer as part of the requirements for a Master's program at UFV or other institutions.
• Program Evaluation - Start date January 2018
Deadline to apply for January is October 31, 2017.
Note: Students unable to attend a program orientation will be accommodated through video conferencing.
Read the Program Blog Article
Programs in Development
- Child Life & Community Health (certificate) - tba
- Migration & Citizenship (certificate and diploma) - tba
- Mindfulness Based Teaching & Learning (certificate) - tba
- Master of Finance (MFn) - (target start date September 2019)
- Master of Integrated Sciences & Technology (MIST) - tba
- Master's Degree in Migration & Citizenship - tba
- Master of Education - tba
Soroptimist Foundation of Canada - 2017 Grants for Women