Return to campus — information and updates »

Centre for Accessibility Services


Students can receive accommodation for disabilities and/or disorders by filling out the relevant paperwork. Institutional settings like UFV offer exam accommodations such as scribe or computer assistance. Similarly, students can request permission for the audio recording of lectures if warranted. Appendix 8 is to be filled out for financial requests from the BC government on account of a student's disability. The following forms are available for download.

Contact Us