Entering permissions to register through myUFV
- Log in to myUFV.
- In Faculty Services, choose "Grant Students Permission to Register."
- Select the term.
- Enter the student ID number.
Note: You CANNOT do a search for the student's ID.
- Confirm the student.
- From the "Overrides" screen, select the override that is appropriate.
||Description of permit
|Late reg instructor perm
||add students to your class once semester has started; overrides enrollment capacity if required
||override a prerequisite requirement
||override a program restriction
|Override link requirement
||allow a student to register in a lab or lecture outside of the normally linked sections
|Permit Audit registration
||allow a student to audit a course
|Permit Time conflict
||allows a student to register for a course that has a time conflict with another course on their schedule
|Increase Class size
||used to allow an extra student to enroll without changing the max. enrollment
||used rarely, for sections which require Instructor's permission
- select the section on which to grant the override.
- Confirm the override.
- Let the student know they must proceed to register.
» Only faculty overrides can be selected.
» Only courses for which you are the instructor of record are shown.
Go back to Faculty Web