Courses and Seats
Degree, Diploma and Certificate programs reserve seats for students. If there are no unreserved seats available, students outside the identified reserved seats can usually waitlist. In some cases, programs will give priority to students on the waitlist who need a specific course in order to graduate in that semester.
For Fall 2018, most reserves will be removed at 4pm on Tuesday, June 26th.
Programs have the ability to extend the reserve seat period if approved by the Office of the Registrar. Those with an extended reserve period will be listed below. Dates are subject to change.
- International reserves will be removed at the discretion of the department(s).
- Adult Education reserves will remain on ADED 325 and ADED 425 until August 9th.
- Graphic and Digital Design diploma reseves will be removed at the discretion of the department.
- Library and Information Technology reserves will be removed at 9am on Thursday, June 28th.
- Automation and Robotics Tech Dip reserves will remain on CMNS 125-90370 until further notice.
Students are not permitted to register for the same course more than twice. To register for a course a third time, you must obtain permission from the appropriate department head. Please note that transfer courses are included in the course attempt count.