Courses and Seats
Degree, Diploma and Certificate programs reserve seats for students. If there are no unreserved seats available, students outside the identified reserved seats can usually waitlist. In some cases, programs will give priority to students on the waitlist who need a specific course in order to graduate in that semester.
Most Degree reserved seats will be released by 4:00pm on June 23rd for the Fall 2015 semester.* Most Diploma/Certificate reserved seats will be released by 4:00pm June 25th.*
Programs have the right to extend the reserve seat period at their discretion. Those with an extended reserve periods will be listed below. Dates are subject to change.
- Reserves will remain on courses offered by the School of Business.
- Graphic & Digital Design Diploma reserves will remain on all courses.
- Bachelor of Fine Arts (BFAX) reserves will remain until June 26th at 4:00pm.
- Visual Arts Extended (VISX) reserves will remain until June 26th at 4:00pm.
- Visual Arts Diploma (VIAX) reserves will remain until June 29th at 4:00pm.
- Data Analysis Certificate (DANX) reserves will remain until July 6th at 4:00pm on STAT 271, STAT 272, STAT 350, COMP 230.
- Agriculture Technology Diploma (AGDX) reserves will remain until July 17th at 4:00pm.
- Livestock Production (AGLX) reserves will remain until July 17th at 4:00pm.
- Hort Crop Prod & Protection (AGPX) reserves will remain until July 17th at 4:00pm.
Students are not permitted to register for the same course more than twice. To register for a course a third time, you must obtain permission from the appropriate department head.