Appeal an academic misconduct decision

What if you don't agree with the academic misconduct and/or penalty you've received?

If you do not agree to the academic misconduct and/or resolution, you may indicate this at your resolution meeting with the department head, and on the Notice of Disciplinary Action form. The complaint then proceeds to a hearing conducted by the dean responsible for the subject area.

Refer to the Student Academic Misconduct Policy (70) for further steps.



Twitter Facebook Linkedin Flikr UFV on Google+ YouTube goUFV