Imagine the ease of paying for all services on campus with one card? Imagine you could also use that card to pay for services off campus. The value of the “one card” is its convenience!
Make sure to visit the Campus Card office to get your card! Room B239.
What you can do with the card today:
- Buy your books, supplies and UFV clothing in the Bookstore
- Enjoy a meal in the Cascade Café
- Grab a coffee and bagel at Tim Horton’s.
- Sign up for a “Meal Plan” and save the 5% tax (see Campus Card site for details)
- Pay for your laundry in Baker House Residence
- Library Card
- Printing and Photocopying
- Student Identification
- Lunch at AFTERMATH Student Pub
- Alumni Card – (When you graduate!)
There is so much you can already do with the Card, but the future looks even more convenient:
- Pay parking
- All vending machines will be campus card accessible
- Off-Campus vendors will be able to offer UFV Students discounts when the Campus Card is used to purchase goods and services (fast food outlets, theatres, gas stations)
- On-line account management. Check status your account and add value on-line.