Level 1, 2 & 3 - No classes are currently scheduled
Please check back for updates.
Mondays and Tuesdays
3:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
UFV Trades and Technology Centre
5579 Tyson Road, Chilliwack, BC
- Registered as an apprentice with the Industry Training Authority (ITA)
- FoodSafe Level 1 certification
- Filled out and handed in the UFV application for the Cook Apprenticeship program
Contact 604.847.5450 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Grants and subsidies available for students
Tax credits available for employers
Steps to Apply
1. Submit an application for the Professional Cook Apprenticeship program online at www.ufv.ca/apply (please note you will apply for apprenticeship but not a specific level as that will be determined in step 2).
2. You will then receive an email, to the email address you submitted on the application, asking for additional information (level required, ITA #, employer, etc).
3. you will be scheduled for the next available intake.
Fees and costs
||$775.68 per level
(tuition quoted for 2016-2017 school year and is subject to change)
Other costs and supplies
Level 1: $275
Level 2: $70 (approx.)
(List will be provided at time of registration)
$15 for a UFV apron (mandatory)
Non-slip Kitchen shoes
$450 (approx.) or you can bring your own supplies as listed below:
- Chef's Knife 8 - 10"
- Boning Knife 6" minimum
- Serrated Knife 10 - 12"
- Paring Knife 3"
- Vegetable Peeler
- Rubber Spatulas 1 large, 1 small
- Wooden Spoon
- Wire Whip
- Pastry Kit: Plastic Scraper
- Pastry Bags - one 14" & one 20"
- Assorted Pastry Tubes, both star and plain
- Pastry Brush (with natural and dark bristles)