Exam Invigilation for UFV Students
Assessment Services is a supervised testing facility where students can write paper-based and online exams.
With instructor permission, UFV students may schedule a UFV exam in Assessment Services when they are unable to write with their class.
Exam booking for UFV students
You MUST request a booking at least THREE BUSINESS DAYS prior to the exam date.
- Contact your instructor for permission to book an exam in Assessment Services.
- Check the Exam Booking Schedule to see if the days and times are available.
- At least three business days in advance, students or faculty must complete the Book an Exam form.
- Assessment Services will schedule the appointment and send a confirmation email to both the student and the instructor.
Exam submission for UFV faculty
- Fill out the Exam Submission Form. This form MUST be included with ALL exam submissions whether they are delivered, sent through intercampus mail, or emailed.
- At least two business days in advance, send all exam materials, including the required Faculty Exam Submission form, to Assessment Services. Exam materials can be:
- delivered in person to room G159, Abbotsford campus
- sent to Assessment Services through intercampus mail in a sealed envelope, or
- emailed to email@example.com
- Completed exams will be returned to the instructor's UFV mailbox in a sealed envelope.
- At the end of each semester, Assessment Services will invoice departments for any printing and supplies; such as, exam booklets and scantron cards.
What to bring to the exam
- Photo ID
- Pen, pencil, and eraser
- Money for parking
- Any other items that are required and/or allowed for your particular exam (i.e. basic calculator, dictionary etc.)
Students must arrive at least 15 minutes before the exam start time. To minimize disruption, the testing room door is locked once the exam block begins. Students will not be admitted once the exam block starts; however, students my leave when they are done.
Electronic devices, including phones, are not allowed in the exam centre.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 604-557-4006.