Students Attending Other Institutions
Assessment services is a supervised testing facility where students can write paper-based and online exams. We provide invigilation services for individuals attending other universities who wish to write exams in our testing centre.
You MUST request a booking at least THREE BUSINESS DAYS prior to the exam date.
There is a $50 fee for each exam booking (up to three hours) and $10 for each additional hour or portion thereof.
Invigilation fee examples:
|Length of exam||Fee|
This fee also applies to UFV students and former UFV students who are writing exams for institutions other than UFV.
You must pay in Assessment Services when you come to write your exam. Payment is due before you begin your exam.
||Credit, debit, cash or cheque
||Cash or cheque ONLY
Book an exam
- Check the Exam Booking Schedule to see the days and times that are available. Most exam blocks are three hours. If you require more time, contact Assessment Services by phone at 604-557-4006 or by email at email@example.com.
- Complete the Book an Exam form.
- Assessment Services will schedule the appointment and send a confirmation email.
- Once your appointment has been confirmed, contact the institution you will write the exam for, and provide them with UFV’s mailing address and contact information listed below.
Mailing address and contact information
University of the Fraser Valley
33844 King Road
Abbotsford, BC V2S 7M8
Phone: 604-557-4006 or toll free 1-888-504-7441 x4006
What to bring
- Photo ID
- Pen, pencil, and eraser
- Money for parking
- Any other items that are required and/or allowed for your particular exam (i.e. basic calculator, dictionary etc.)
- Invigilation fee, if required
- Abbotsford campus: payment can be made by credit, debit, cash, or cheque
- Chilliwack campus: payment may be made by cash or cheque ONLY
Students must arrive at least 15 minutes early. Electronic devices, including phones are not allowed in the testing centre.
Assessment Services will collect completed exams and return them to the testing institution. Students are responsible for courier fees if the sending institution does not provide a postage-paid envelope.
UFV campus hours and directions
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 604-557-4006.