Our 14 day return policy begins December 18th, 2017. Eligible textbook purchases for the Winter semester can be returned or exchanged in-store if purchased after this date. We recommend waiting until your first day of class before purchasing textbooks, your Instructor will verify the textbooks needed for the course at that time.
Please review our return deadlines below including our last day for refunds based on semester.
Returns must be:
- Accompanied by original receipt.
- Refunded on the same card as original purchase*.
- In mint condition and still in their original unopened shrinkwrap
(i.e. Items bundled with an access code, loose leaf printing, manuals, videos, CDs/DVDs).
- Before the deadline.
New Book Deadline:
14 days from date of purchase and;
Used Books Deadline:
7 days from date of purchase and;
|NO returns accepted after(whichever comes first)
Sept 30 - Fall semester
May 26 - Summer 1st semester
July 18 - Summer 2nd semester
Jan. 31 - Winter semester
14 days from receipt date (unopened shrink-wrap).
*Payment by cheque requires current student card for identification. Refunds may take up to 3-4 weeks to process.
Final Sale Items
The following list are final sale items and are not eligible for return/refund:
- Goods with shrinkwrap removed/opened - due to a website access code ALL shrinkwrapped texts cannot be returned if opened
- Sale Items
- Open Software
- Single plays
- Lab Coats
- CEI Access Codes
- Books considered a code or standard, including regulations and bulletins