What are the shipping costs for online ordering?
- In Store Pick Up: Free!
- Lower Mainland - Hope to Whistler (Purolator): 2-3 Business Days $10.00 + appropriate tax
- BC - Ground (Canada Post): 3-7 Business Days $10.00 + appropriate tax
- BC - Air (Purolator): 2-3 Business Days $15.00 + appropriate tax
- Rest of Canada - Ground (Canada Post): 5-8 Business Days $15.00 + appropriate tax
- Rest of Canada - Air (Purolator): 2-3 Business Days, $20.00 + appropriate tax
- USA and International: Shipping cost for USA and International should be confirmed via email.
How soon do I get my books?
We aim to have your order ready to ship or pick up within 1 business day of placing your order. We will send a confirmation email when your order is ready/shipping. If we are unable to fulfill your order 100% we will contact you, it is your choice to hold your order until complete or process the items that are available.
Can I pick up my books at the Bookstore?
Picking up your order at Chilliwack or Abbotsford Bookstore is convenient and free! Just select "Pick up your Order" as your shipping method and when you receive your confirmation email your order will be ready. Don't forget to bring your Student ID or Government issued ID, we will ask for your ID and your confirmation number at pick up.
Why is the price of the textbook TBA?
The textbook you have selected may have just arrived to us and has yet to be priced/received. If you order an item that is TBA we will contact you to advise on availability and provide you with the price before processing your order.
How do I see my orders and order status?
Visit our Online Store and select My Account on the top right hand side. You will be required to login using your email address and password. You are also welcome to email firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire about your order.
How do I order used books for my course?
The option to choose new or used will be available when you make your order online. If we have sold out of a used copy we will contact you to confirm if you would like a new edition substituted or if you would like to remove this item from your order.
Can I return my textbooks/coursepacks?
Please refer to our Return Policy for information on if your purchase is eligible for return or exchange.
» Return to Textbook FAQs