Earn a global education
The UFV School of Business recognizes the value of internationalization, from in the classroom, to the business world, and beyond. Whether it is studying abroad at one of our partner universities, attending lectures being taught by one of our diverse faculty, or by earning your degree at our satellite campus in Chandigarh, India, the School of Business will help you on your path.
Schedule a meeting with an international advisor, speak with the School of Business International liaison, or visit the Study Abroad website to discover all of the incredible global education opportunities available to you.
- The School of Business has partnerships with over 30 universities in more than 20 countries.
- Study abroad is available to both international and domestic students
- Students can begin the application process for study abroad as soon as they have 30 credits and a 2.33 GPA
- There are scholarship opportunities available for study semesters abroad
- The UFV Chandigarh BBA program opened in 2006, and it allows students to take UFV business courses in India, allowing easy transfer into their BBA program in Canada.