Academic Calendar 2021/22

Social Work and Human Services

Certificate in Extended Studies in Social Services — First Nations option

The certificate is designed for students who:

  1. Have previously graduated with a diploma in Social Services, Substance Abuse, or Criminal Justice, or a Bachelor's degree in Social Work, Criminal Justice, Adult Education, Integrated Studies, or equivalent; and
  2. Wish to complete the equivalent of the Social Service Worker diploma – Indigenous focus.

For details about entrance and program requirements, please contact the School of Social Work and Human Services.

Course listings

For complete details on courses see the course descriptions section.

Current Students