The Campus and Facilities Planning Working Group continues to meet regularly. If you have questions about any of these projects or upcoming plans please submit them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Minor Renovation Projects 2010
Proposed Project to be completed by Summer 2010:
Canada Education Park (CEP) - 1017 - An Existing building will be renovated to incorporate the Print Shop, Facilities Workshop, Grounds Equipment storage and Archive & General Storage.
Minor Renovation Projects - 2009
Renovations have been completed over the summer in the following areas:
- Teacher Education Program (E101) in Chilliwack to accommodate additional cohort this summer and address program needs
- Health Science (C131) in Chilliwack to create a new Simulation/Nursing lab and accommodate growth
- Deans area (B315) in Abbotsford to create 2 offices and more functional space
- Teaching & Learning Centre (G131) in Abbotsford to create offices and support space with better presence
- Employee Relations (A288) in Abbotsford was a office relocation to accommodate growth and department needs
- Finance department (A291) in Abbotsford was a office reconfiguration to accommodate growth and operations