Campus Planning oversees all capital projects, plans, and designs built for UFV. The department provides both major and minor capital planning, design and construction.
The Capital projects timeline provides a graphical view of current and future developments.
Capital planning process & principles
Through the following planning principles, Campus Planning aims to create the best undergrad experience on campus, integrating learning spaces and the public realm into a vibrant campus community:
- develops campuses and facilities to further UFV’s mission
- provides efficient and sustainable infrastructure
- optimizes and extends the use of existing buildings
- develops funding strategies to support a long-term capital plan
- develops a clear vision for each campus
- provides sustainable development of the campus environment