No matter how detailed or how small your meeting is, we are here to assist you with the planning and facilitation of your event at UFV. Conference Services has many years of experience and will customize and tailor your event to suit your needs and budget.
Our Conference Services staff will help you plan a successful event on campus by providing the following services:
- We will discuss your needs in detail so we understand what your requirements are in order to plan a perfect event.
- Not sure what facilities you will need? We will be pleased to coordinate a site inspection of the intended campus for you and your committee so you can see our wonderful campus and facilities first hand!
- When necessary, we will prepare a proposal for your review, outlining all the details of your event on campus.
- Once the details are set, we will send you our Letter of Agreement (LOA) for your signature and guarantee of the services and facilities we are providing to you while you are on our campus. This LOA is then returned to us with a copy of your Insurance Policy and completed Credit Application (if applicable).
- Conference Services will make all the necessary arrangements with our campus partners including booking your meeting space, reserving your accommodation, making the arrangements for your campus catering needs, multimedia requirements and more!
- Liaison with external suppliers as required.
- We will keep you on track with the appropriate timelines and schedules for your deposits, room allocation and meal guarantees.
On-site event support:
You won’t be disappointed when you meet on our campus as we make sure that everyone involved with the implementation of your event provides you with exemplary customer service.
Post-event follow up:
- We will prepare final reports and records where applicable.
- Create a detailed invoice for your review, including all advance deposits.
Consulting and Management Services:
Our years of experience in planning successful events, meetings and conferences, big and small, will be offered to you and your committee as needed.
Some of our services include:
- Assisting you with creating a budget.
- Coordination of site inspections for your committee members.
- Providing timelines and schedules to keep your planning on track.
- Attending committee meetings to provide advice and guidance during your planning process.
- Troubleshooting and resolution management.
Based on your needs, we would be pleased to prepare a quote for our services.