Continuing Education Mandate
UFV Continuing Education (CE) is here to serve you as the leading adult education resource in the Fraser Valley to meet the region's need for job training, upgrading, retraining, and social and cultural growth.
Continuing Education is committed to providing a comprehensive range of high-quality education, relevant training, innovative and accessible learning experiences in order to enhance the occupational, personal, social, and cultural development of the communities it serves.
Located in traditional Sto:lo territory, UFV Continuing Education offers programming throughout the UFV region. Courses are offered in Abbotsford at Clearbook Centre or the main King Road campus, in Chilliwack at the Canada Education Park or the new Five Corners campus, and in Hope.
Consider Continuing Education Courses at UFV
- Get certified by earning a diploma, certificate or statement of completion.
- Begin a new career path, refine your current one, or just learn something new.
- Make the most of your time with our relevant, practical, and hands-on programs.
- We can customize a training package for your buiness or organization so you get exactly what you need.
- Improve your marketability by incressing your skills and/or professional qualifications.
- UFV issues tuition tax receipts for certificate and diploma programs, which reduces your tax bill.
Like us on Facebook!
UFV Continuing Education is now on Facebook! Be sure to check us out for latest updates on programming and student help tips.
History is on Our Side
We’ve been offering high-quality lifelong education options to people in the Fraser Valley since 1974 and are well known for our high standards and consistent quality. We work with other UFV departments to develop certificates and short courses related to our academic specialities.
In addition to the many courses found here, we can provide custom, tailor-made courses for your company on a contract basis – daytime, weekends, or evening. We also welcome any suggestions you may have for new courses.